NBA 2K23 Contact Dunk: Requirements, How to Get, and Tips
One mechanic that comeback in 2K23 is Contact Dunks are vital to any big man's game plan in NBA 2K23, but it's very difficult to execute. In this guide, I will show you all the requirements to execute the Contact Dunk in NBA 2K23 and how to do the Contact Dunks.
What is a Contact Dunk?
A contact dunk is made when an opponent trying to defend or block the ball brushes up against your player's body.
All Contact Dunk Requirements
Here are the Requirements to perform Contact Dunk in NBA 2K23:
• Small Contact Dunks Off One – You will need Driving Dunk 86+ & Player must be shorter than 6'5″.
• Elite Bigman Contact Dunks – You will need Standing Dunk 90+ & Player must be above 6'10".
• Pro Contact Dunks Off One – You will need Driving Dunk 84+ & Vertical 75+.
• Elite Contact Dunks Off One – You will need Driving Dunk 92+ & Vertical 85+.
• Pro Bigman Contact Dunks – You will need Driving Dunk 80+ & Player must be above 6'10".
• Elite Contact Dunks Off Two – You will need Driving Dunk 92+ & Vertical 80+.
• Small Contact Dunks Off Two – You will need Driving Dunk 86+ & Player must be shorter than 6'5″.
• Pro Contact Dunks Off Two – You will need Driving Dunk 84+ & Vertical to 70+.
How to Get Contact Dunks?
A contact dunk is done by holding down R2 or RT with the right stick pointed up while sprinting toward the basket in NBA 2K23. There must be a defender guarding the paint so your player can finish a contact dunk over him.
Contact Dunk Badges
Below is the list of Finishing badges that are required to have the Contact Dunk in the NBA 2K23:
• Limitless Takeoff (HOF)
• Posterizer (HOF)
• Slithery Finish (HOF)
• Contact Finisher (HOF)
Contact Dunks Tips
To make contact dunks easier for you, below are some tips:
1). Performing contact dunks can be tricky and require a lot of practice to perfect, as you need to keep a good eye on the dunk meter and release the buttons right as it turns green to make a perfect Contact Dunk.
2). You have to ensure you receive a good amount of attribute upgrade points every game. Aside from padding up the stats, you should also strive to increase teammate grades whenever possible.
3). Because you need to purchase the animation, many VCs are needed. You should have to read up then on how to earn more VCs in NBA 2K22.
4). If contact dunks are your thing, then using the right player archetype is essential. You will need to build a player with a good amount of initial and potential dunk attributes and vertical.
5). If you are not getting the Contact Dunk. Just attack the defender's side and dunk using the right stick instead of the shoot X button. If another team player is directly underneath the basket, you will 100% get the contact Dunk.
6). You will never get the Contact Dunk if one or two people are in the paint. The game mechanics of the NBA 2K23 does not allow you to have the Contact Dunk if anyone is in the paint.
That's all there is to know about contact dunk requirements in NBA 2K23 and how to do the Contact Dunks. If you like this guide, you can click here to view our other guides, such as how to buy MT 2K23, get & use MVP points, and earn VC.